CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

SuperWomen

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

like siBlings dat God 'forgot' to giVe us

like siBlings dat God 'forgot' to giVe us
kaMi bukaN budaK seK0laH laGi

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It's another love thing...

Hola!
Hey,know what?
I love 10/10/10
why?
because it was the happiest day i have
why?
because now i know that i'm not b'tepuk sebelah tangan
and what happened after that?
all my days suddenly become so beautiful,wonderful,great and perfect
why they become so great?
Of course it's great when you know that the one that u've been crazy on and make ur days in mess yet happy is the one that feel the same way as you feel
 the full story?
oopss,sorry,i cannot tell the story..it's the great secret in my whole life..hehe
what i want to say right now?
i love you and that's the fact i've been kept for quite a long time and i'm not sure whether you realize it or not because i'm keeping it perfectly cute and this is the first time i know that my crush also have a crush on me   
my feeling?
very great,cute and unimagined wonderful

  cet & tib forever

Give it to me love baby,i love you
Give it to me love baby,i need you
Give it to me love baby,i want you
There's only one thing I want to be
To be your one and only doll

      cik kembang      

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahhaa..i know this full story...opss,its secret....hahahahha...bcoz of me u know u tidak brtepuk sebelah tgn..hehehhe

Anonymous said...

hahaha....yup,thanx...n shut up!
huhuhu...

Admin said...

Aha .. saya nak teka boleh? Rasanya macam kena panah cinta asmara je ni ... ada love2 ni .. sure dulu minat diam2 .. last2 mamat tu berdiri di depan mata dengan snyuman penuh manis ... lebih manis dari gula .. menghamburkan kata2 yang sebelum ini tak pernah terfikir pun .... dan kini ... anda zaaassssssss ... berdegup kencang!

http://hasrulhassan.blogspot.com

SITI NUR KEMBANG said...

hurmm...nope...he didn't say anything...i just know it like that...as in,, just know...sorry,it's hard to explain.. :)